miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2009

In The week

Monday: in the morning, i go to LUZ from 7:00am to 12:50pm. In the afternoon I go to URBE from 1:00pm to 5:10pm. In the evening i go to my house and relax for the next couple hours

Tuesday: in the morning, i go to LUZ from 7:00am to 12:50pm. In the afternoon I go to URBE from 1:00pm to 5:10pm. In the evening i go to my house and relax for the next couple hours

Wednesday: in the morning i sleep and get up late to 10:00am, i take my breackfast and i see my favorite TV series. In the afternoon i go to URBE from 1:00pm to 5:10pm. In the evening i go back to my house and spend time with my family

Thursday:In the morning I go to LUZ from 7:00am to 12:50pm. In the afternoon i go to URBE. In the evening i go to my friend house, drink beer and play Domino

Friday: In the morning, i go to Luz from 7:00am to 12:50pm. In the afternoon i go to URBE. In the evening i go back to my house at 6:00pm but late i go to a party or Disco at 10:00pm

In the Weekend

Saturday: I get up late. In the afternoon i play futbol, spend time with my family and relax every day

Sunday: I get up late. In the afternoon I see a Movie with my family and relax for the next couple hours every day

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario